Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day Dreaming

It's eery here today. The air is once again filtered by a foggy lens and today, seems to be suffering from a bit of jaundice. With the weather forecasting thunderstorms, I'm not itching to go out. And so I sit here at my regal dining room table daydreaming about trips.

Up next is a mystery. I told Mike that all I wanted for my birthday was to leave Shanghai. He took that and ran with it. Here's what I know:
  • We'll be gone from May 15-19. 
  • The destination requires a layover, somewhere. 
  • We'll be at a beach, somewhere. 
  • We'll spend most of our time there (somewhere) scuba diving! (A very exciting prospect seeing as how I haven't dove in -- omg -- 10 years.) 

Who can help solve the mystery? 

4 comments:

  1. My guess is Australia, the barrior reefs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that idea and you can visit Breezy while your at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And would LOVE to see Breezy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds so fun! Can't wait to find out where the mystery destination is.

    ReplyDelete